Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Night Before Movie Review




A little late with this review but better late than never! This movie was definitely a sleeper for me as I hadn't heard much buzz about it all year. Sometimes no news can be good news as it leaves you open to be pleasantly suprised which I can definitely say is the case here.

Love the cast. Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Anthony Mackie each deliver awesome performances during their onscreen time together as well as their own separate storylines. They absolutely drive the impact of the movie. This is not to say the ladies came up short, however. Jillian Bell, Lizzy Caplan, and Darrie Lawrence light up the stage and are responsible for some hilarious moments that, in some cases, made me laugh harder than during the guys' screen time. Kudos all around.

If you need a good laugh and want to see a fun story unfold, this is definitely a great film to check out. Overall, I give it a 93.

No comments:

Post a Comment